Altium, a leading global developer of software for electronics design, and Sierra Circuits, a leading US provider of quick turn PCB prototyping and medium production services, invite you to participate in a joint webinar "Best Practices for Successful Rigid-Flex Design Fabrication."
As part of the webinar, attendees will be informed of essential best practices to avoid CAM holds and ensure the trouble-free fabrication of rigid-flex boards. Attendees will also observe how rigid-flex boards are designed and managed using Altium Designer.
Join this joint webinar to learn the following:
- Understand rigid-flex from a manufacturer/assembler’s perspective
- Creating the layer stack to the manufacturer’s specification
- Defining the board shape from the mechanical team’s specification
- Partitioning the board into distinct rigid and flex sections
- Setting design rule constraints
- Animating and verifying the sequence of folding states
Amit Bahl, Sierra Circuits
Thank you. Check your email for details on your request.